Join our dedicated team.
Thank you for your interest in Eastern Companies and for taking the time to visit our site. We are proud of what we have accomplished here at Eastern and it’s because of our customer dedication, experience, and the high quality of our employees that we are able to continue our growth and refine our customer service. We are constantly expanding and are looking for top-notch employees to add to our team. We offer competitive wages and excellent benefits.
We are currently accepting resumes for all positions and we encourage you to apply!
Interested parties should fill out the form below and attach a resume. We look forward to hearing from you!
Director of Business Development
Eastern Companies seeks an experienced, highly skilled business development person to be responsible for improving our market position, building business relationships, identifying and pursuing potential clients, and generating new sales.
- Identify prospective clients/pursue opportunities throughout the United States through multiple channels.
- Maintain strong relationships with existing clients.
- Drive sales by developing relationships with new and existing clients that will lead to work opportunities and building strong partnerships.
- Following up with clients on current projects and new leads.
- Creation of proposals with help from our full-time marketing department.
- Organizing and maintaining a sales database.
- A Bachelor’s degree in business administration, construction management, or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant industry experience.
- Professional Engineering background/experience preferred.
- Possess expert knowledge of commercial construction, real estate development including project schedules, job costing, value engineering, design-build process, and other general contracting practices.
- Self-starter, requiring minimal supervision.
- Superb oral, written, and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint, Project).
- Knowledge of Procore a plus
- Planning and zoning experience a plus
- Hospitality construction is a plus
- Knowledge of construction practices and principles
Eastern Companies is a full-service parent company to development, construction, procurement, and hospitality-related service subsidiaries active throughout Western New York and the United States. Headquartered in Buffalo NY, Eastern offers turn-key contracting services and we offer a very competitive salary and benefits package.
Job Type: Position is Full-time and will be based out of our Buffalo, NY office. This is not a “work remote” position at this time
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend travel, while rare, may be required
- Position is full-time and will be based out of our Buffalo, NY office. This is not a “work remote” position at this time.
EASTERN COMPANIES ENCOURAGES SOCIAL DISTANCING, HANDWASHING AND ALL OTHER SAFE PRACTICES WHILE IN THE WORKPLACE, IN
ACCORDANCE WITH THE LATEST STATE OF NEW YORK, OSHA AND CDC COVID GUIDELINES.
- Construction Sales: 5 years
- Construction Business Development: 5 years
- One location
- On the road
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Motivated – Able to close tough sales while keeping the client happy
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
Please send resumes to email@example.com
Eastern Companies and their subsidiaries are an equal opportunity employer.
Take the first step! Start below…